TOTAL COURSE COST: £410
Bedfordshire – Main training location
Lash & Beauty Bar
7 High Street
North London – This location is available on request, please contact us directly to arrange a date
418 Green Lanes
1 Day course 10 – 4pm (lunch & refreshments provided)
Volume lashes also referred to as Russian volume have taken the eyelash extension industry by storm as the desire for a full, dark lash line has grown greatly over the last few years. Ultimately, this means gaining qualification in volume lashes will take your career to the next stage, boosting your earning potential to the next level!
On this advanced course you will learn how to skilfully create & apply 2d-7d hand made fans, giving your clients full & glamorous lashes. You will also receive a kit worth over £100.
After completing this 1 day intensive training day you must submit 4 case studies in your own time after which Amy can supply you with your certificate which is accredited by ABT. This will enable you to obtain the insurance required to offer your new skill to clients.
Most importantly head educator, Amy, aims to provide high quality training with post course support through out your lash journey, even after you are accredited – no question is too silly!
COURSE CONSISTS OF
- In depth theory – everything from wrapping, keeping your client’s lashes healthy to which apps to use for marketing. Your manual will be sent to you via email to complete at home at your own pace followed by a online Q&A which must be completed prior to your course date.
- Benefits of Russian volume
- Lash mapping
- Full list of MUST HAVE items which are used by Amy & her team daily
- Exclusive discount codes for the top lash brands
- Tips, secrets, marketing skills & key points are shared. Learn how to become successful within the lash industry.
- How to create & pick up hand made Russian volume fans (TWO different fanning techniques shown)
- Demonstration & step by step, everything explained in detail
- Student practice on the latest ‘life-like’ mannequin heads & practice sponge.
- How to do a ‘Lash Bath’
- How to safely remove a fan
- Lunch of your choice
- Q & A Session
- Practice on live model (Please provide a model or contact Amy if you’re unable to do so)
- Portfolio perfecting
- On going help & advice
- A certificate will be issued once 4 case studies (sets of lashes) have been submitted.
- You will have the opportunity to attend the class again for FREE (within 3 months of completing your first training date) for additional live model practice but will have to provide your own model.
INSIDE YOUR KIT
- Online training manual
- Under eye pads
- Tweezers (isolation & pick up tweezers)
- x2 Mixed tray of Russian Volume eyelash extensions in C & D curl
- Disposable mascara brushes
- Micro Brushes
- Micropore tape
- Transpore tape
- Jade stone
- Gel remover
- Lash palette
- Lash mirror
- Lashes by Amy Lash Shampoo
- Soft cleansing brush
Please contact us direct if you require to finance your course.